Funny Christian Skits


These are funny christian skits and preachers pickup lines from the bible and day to day funny experiences of christian pastors and preachers. They can be used as ice breakers and are useful resources for preachers, vacation bible schools, cell groups for the youth and everything about evangelism.

Checkout also Lyrics to Christian Music website...This are free resources for the music ministry of the Church.

Got a joke? You can share it with us...Send it via email at hanz_jaymar@yahoo.com

Confession

A Jewish guy goes into a confession box. "Father O’Malley," he says, "my name is Emil Cohen. I’m seventy eight years old. Believe it or not, I’m currently involved with a 28 year old girl, and also, on the side, her 19 year old sister. We engage in all manner of pleasure, and in my entire life I’ve never felt better."


"My good man," says the priest, "I think you’ve come to the wrong place.
Why are you telling me?"

The guy goes: "I’m telling everybody!"