Funny Christian Skits


These are funny christian skits and preachers pickup lines from the bible and day to day funny experiences of christian pastors and preachers. They can be used as ice breakers and are useful resources for preachers, vacation bible schools, cell groups for the youth and everything about evangelism.

Checkout also Lyrics to Christian Music website...This are free resources for the music ministry of the Church.

Got a joke? You can share it with us...Send it via email at hanz_jaymar@yahoo.com

Sin Of Lying

A minister told his congregation, "Next week I plan to preach about the sin of lying. To help you understand my sermon, I want

you all to read Mark 17."

The following Sunday, as he prepared to deliver his sermon, the
minister asked for a show of hands. He wanted to know how many
had read Mark 17. Every hand went up.

The minister smiled and said, "Mark has only sixteen chapters.
I will now proceed with my sermon on the sin of lying."