Funny Christian Skits


These are funny christian skits and preachers pickup lines from the bible and day to day funny experiences of christian pastors and preachers. They can be used as ice breakers and are useful resources for preachers, vacation bible schools, cell groups for the youth and everything about evangelism.

Checkout also Lyrics to Christian Music website...This are free resources for the music ministry of the Church.

Got a joke? You can share it with us...Send it via email at hanz_jaymar@yahoo.com

Parking

A minister parked his car in a no-parking zone in a large city because he was short
of time and couldn't find a space with a meter.


So he put a note under the windshield wiper that read: "I have circled the block 10 times.
If I don't park here, I'll miss my appointment. FORGIVE US OUR TRESPASSES."


When he returned, he found a citation from a police officer along with this note.
"I've circled this block for 10 years. If I don't give you a ticket, I'll lose my job. LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION."